Our mobile bicycle servicing is the most convenient way to keep you cycling throughout Kent. We service all types of cycles from our professionally equipped workshop, backed with essential spares on board.
If you're unsure which best suits your bike, we are more than happy to discuss your requirements. Please get in contact, so that we can provide the best service and maintenance for your pride and joy.
When booking, "Eco Friendly" will appear if we are already in your area.
A "Call Out Charge" will be applied to all bookings outside of our coverage area. If you are unsure, please check here.
(We recommend every 3 - 6 months)
- All components checked & inspected for wear
- Tyres checked for wear/damage & inflated
- Brakes & Gears adjusted + cables lubed
- Headset & BB inspected for play & adjusted
- Minor adjustment to wheels
(We recommend every 6 - 8 months)
Includes standard service
- Wheels removed, checked for trueness & adjusted
- Hub bearings serviced & tightened
- Forks removed & headset stripped, re-greased
- Bottom Bracket removed, inspected for play then refitted and re-greased
(We recommend every 9 - 12 months)
Includes full service
- Bicycle washed
- Drivetrain components degreased
- Drivetrain, external pivots & cables lubed
- Replacement parts fitted at no extra charge